Curried Chickpea Salad
- 3 1/2 - 4 cups cooked chickpeas
- 2 cups blanched small broccoli florets*
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced small
- 2 green onions, minced
- 2/3 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp agave nectar
- juice of 1/2 lemon, about 2 tbsp
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
*To blanch broccoli florets, bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the broccoli and simmer for 1 minute. Drain, and shock the broccoli in an ice bath (bowl of water with plentiful ice cubes). Let sit for a couple of minutes, then drain.
I made this again and tweaked a few things. Updated recipe. SO GOOD!